September 30 - October 2, 2016
FEES INCLUDE A PRIVATE FACEBOOK PAGE WITH STORIES, INFORMATION, LIST OF PUBLICATIONS OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS, TWO NIGHTS STAY AT HAMPTON INN, TWO BREAKFASTS, SPEAKERS AND TOURS IN THE HALF-DAY TRACK OF YOUR CHOICE OR A 30 PLUS MILE ROUTE 66 TOUR WITH TERRY PRIMAS, AND ONE DINNER
MWSA members - $360 Non Members $380
Limited spaces. $100 deposit will hold your room. The remaining fee will be due on September 1, 2016. Contact Pat Avery at email@example.com and she will invoice you.
- Enjoy Laura Huffman's story weaving session -- historical human interest stories.
- Learn about the Civil War west of the Mississippi.
- Tour the Stagecoach Stop
- Explore the Pulaski County Museum with Denise Seevers.
- Learn about crime fighting cases from former Pulaski County sheriff, JB King.
- Don't miss Terry Primas's day-long exploration of Route 66 in Missouri
- Enjoy Cellar 66 and Hoppers.
- Learn about the Trail of Tears with author Kitty Sutton and Waynesville Mayor Luge Hardman.
- Look for the Quilt Trail.
- Explore four museums and the library at Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri.
- Enjoy lunch and wild yarns at the Elbow Inn.
- Rescue a story at the Poor Farm.